Tech Support

Technical support issues

Ceremony to be moved back home" that was not even aired live

Son Heung-min (32) performed a moving goal ceremony for his friend Son Joon-ho (32).

The Korea Football Association (KFA) released a video of Son's goal ceremony on its official social network service on the 27th, with the message, "What Son Heung-min shouted after scoring! Welcome Baek Jun-ho!"

Son Heung-min started as a left-side striker in the fourth Group C away match of the "2026 FIFA North and Central America World Cup" against Thailand at Rajamangala Stadium in Bangkok, Thailand on the 26th, and scored an additional goal with a left-footed shot in the 9th minute of the second half to help them win 3-0.

In the video released by KFA, Son hugs Lee Kang-in as hard as he can after scoring the goal. He then runs towards the fans, finds the KFA camera, turns around, and shouts "Welcome back Jun-ho!" in an energetic manner. He congratulated Son Joon-ho, his friend and teammate of the same age, on his release and arrival in the country. The scene was not included at the time of the broadcast.

Son Jun-ho's friend Lee Jae-sung also expressed joy at the news of Son Jun-ho's release. Lee Jae-sung said at a pre-press conference against Thailand on the 25th, "I've been heartbroken and struggling, but I'm grateful for the good news. I'll support and support you to play your favorite soccer again."

Two days ago, good news flew in. "Son Joon-ho, who had been detained in China, was released and returned home via Incheon International Airport on the afternoon of the 25th," KFA said on Wednesday. Son, who was on trial in China for game-fixing, was reportedly acquitted and released.

Son Heung-min, who is close to Son, expressed mixed feelings when he was detained. "It hurts my heart so much and I don't know what kind of situation it is," Son told a press conference for the A-match in June last year. "I have been close to (Son) Joon-ho since I was young. I have seen him often until then, but I am more worried because he hasn't replied even if I text him since that happened suddenly," Son said. "As Coach Jurgen Klinsmann said, I have no choice but to pray. I hope Jun-ho can come back to the team with good results as soon as possible."

Son Joon-ho, who played for Shandong Taishan, a Chinese professional soccer player, was arrested by Chinese police in May last year when he tried to return to Korea from Hongqiao Airport in Shanghai. Since then, he was detained in criminal custody and questioned by Chaoyang Public Security Bureau in Liaoning Province. Son was charged with bribery of non-state operatives. This applies to cases where a person belonging to a company, not a government agency, illegally receives other people's property by using his or her convenience.

Local media in China raised the possibility that Son was involved in manipulating the results of his team's match or that money was exchanged while moving to Shandong. However, Son strongly denied the allegations.

When the deadline for criminal detention of Son Joon-ho expired in June last year, the Chinese public security switched to investigation for arrest (arrest). Criminal detention means "temporary detention" under the decision and management of the public security authorities. With the change of arrest investigation, the situation became more complicated and went in an unknown direction.

The fact that he was unable to grasp the situation at all made fans feel even sadder. Even the Korean Foreign Ministry stepped up, but the Chinese public security did not inform Korea of the situation, saying that it was an investigation. However, the Korean diplomatic authorities said that there was no human rights violation against Son and that he was in good health.

As the Chinese authorities shifted the investigation into Son's arrest, the situation became prolonged and the news calmed down. Last year, Son renewed his contract with Shandong and extended the contract until next year. However, the club officially excluded Son from its official website player profile section and declared that he is not a de facto player of the club.

Since then, Son Joon-ho has returned to Korea after being finally found not guilty of match-fixing through a 10-month trial.

Son Joon-ho also left a message to his fans in person. It took as long as 10 months for Son to deliver the news in person. "Hello, I'm Son Joon-ho. I'm very late to say hello," he told his fans through his personal SNS account on the 27th. "I feel grateful that I can return safely and spend a comfortable time with my family and enjoy my normal daily life." He added, "I sincerely thank the Korean people for not forgetting to pay attention, wait, and worry for a long time."

According to Newsis on Wednesday, Son reunited with his family and shed tears after returning to Korea. Since then, he has been preparing to return to the ground through psychological tests and other treatments. "Son is in good condition. He has not lost his dream of returning to the ground and has been negligent in taking care of himself," said Park Dae-yeon, CEO of NEST, Son's agent, through Newsis.

"I am mentally stable even after a long prison term. I would like to express my gratitude to the people for their long support and support," he said. "I would also like to thank the Chinese authorities for their consideration. I will do my best to recover as soon as possible and greet you on the ground, and I will support you both."

Soccer commentator Park Moon-sung also disclosed the contents of his phone call with Son on his personal YouTube channel. "I don't know what to say. I don't know what to say," Park said on his YouTube channel "Dalsune Live" on Saturday. After the live broadcast on the Internet, I got a phone call from an unknown number, and it was Son Jun-ho. As soon as I answered the phone, Son cried," he said expressing regret. "Son Joon-ho kept crying and thanked me. Many people cared for him and didn't forget him, so he said he was able to come back."

"For the first time in almost a year, Son Joon-ho came to Korea. When I got the call, I didn't know what to say. Everything would be okay," Park said. "How scary was that? I couldn't meet anyone from afar and I didn't know what would happen, and everything collapsed in an instant." "I was so embarrassed that I didn't know what I would have said or done to Son Joon-ho. I told him not to cry anymore because I was okay," he added.
메이저 토토사이트 Send private email
Tuesday, March 26, 2024
Powered by FogBugz