Technical support issues
Oneida Indian Nation reports $370 million in capital investment in Turning Stone Resort Casino, the largest evolution in 20 years. Beyond expansion, this reinvestment will be a complete evolution of the region's best resorts, allowing new conference centers, outdoor event spaces, hotels and more to reimagine Turning Stone for generations to come. The Nation has partnered with Gensler, a world-renowned architectural and design company, and will lay the groundwork for the huge two-year project early next year. Turningstone's evolution, along with $370 million in reinvestment, will create a one-time economic effect of $616 million, create 36 million one-time jobs, and generate $221 million in state and local tax revenues.
77,000 square feet of new conference center
The evolution of the Turning Stone will double the existing conference space and add new indoor and outdoor event spaces:
- 8 new conference rooms, lots of conference rooms with outdoor patios
- Two new ballrooms, including Shenendoa Golf Course and a 30,000 sq ft grand ballroom with terrace overlooking The Logies Great Lawn
- an outdoor yard with three new event spaces
- A new indoor parking lot with 2,000 parking spaces and easy access to the conference hall
When these new facilities are completed, Turningstone will be one of only three convention centers of the same size and size as the largest in New York State. Along with existing facilities and partnerships, the new conference center will extend the resort and its marketing reach across the Mid-Atlantic and New England to new industries while attracting larger and more prestigious organizations and events.
Extensive updates to new hotels, new restaurants, and existing accommodations
To accommodate the growing number of conference and event guests, the evolution also includes the construction of Crescent. The new Four Diamonds Hotel welcomes guests with stunning architecture for memorable impressions and features:
- 258 rooms (including 23 spacious one-to-bedroom suites) with higher experience
- A fireplace with lounge seating, a quick-service cafe, and a welcoming lobby with a VIP lounge
- Five private dining rooms with outdoor patios, Salt Seafood & Raw Bar, the latest luxury dining destination in the award-winning Turningstone's culinary team
As renovations continue at The Lodge to maintain the Forbes four-star standard and The Hotel becomes The Brook, Turning Stone's existing accommodation will also undergo changes. It pays homage to the beautiful waterways of the region and has a new name that offers fresh and modern beauty.
New York Rec & Social Club, exit 33
In December 2023, The Lounge with Caesars Sportsbook will move to its latest nightlife destination located at Turning Stone's Exit 33, NY Rec & Social Club (formerly Lava Nightball). The new entertainment destination will provide a timeless experience with modern amenities such as:
- 60+ high-definition screens
- Flush sheet
- a cozy fan cave
- Entertainment options with pool, pusball, shuffleboard and arcade games
- Fire pit, comfortable seat, outdoor patio with blackjack
Onsite Medical Center for Employees and Guests
The experience of Turning Stone and team members around the country will continue to evolve with the construction of a 5,000-square-foot on-site medical center. Developed in partnership with Rome Health, the medical center will be available to all team members, families and resort guests and will offer urgent, primary, convenient and cardiovascular care with expanded hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Other additions to Turning Stone
- Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., the golf range is a driving range and short game area to support the resort's championship golf course
- More than 120 EV chargers nationwide, including 36 Tesla Superchargers, land in partnership with Tesla for customers and employees
Oneida National Company Reincarnates As Turningstone Company
Oneida in recognition of the constant evolution that has defined the Indian nation's enterprise for 30 years Oneida, the parent organization for the country's business operations National enterprises will also experience evolution. On October 1st The national enterprise becomes the Turning Stone enterprise. The new organizational identity recognizes Turning Stone's important role in setting standards for all companies in the Oneida Indian country and the important contribution of all team members to establishing and maintaining these standards.
Turning Stone and Oneida Indian Country's Economic Impact
Since its inception 30 years ago, Turningstone has served as an engine for economic development and job creation in the Upstate area of New York. According to an economic impact analysis conducted by Oxford Economics, one of the world's leading independent global advisory firms, Turningstone and other companies in Oneida India Nation generated more than $1 billion in economic impact within the region and supported more than 7,000 jobs annually, including 4,500 employees at the Nation. The $370 million investment in Turningstone's evolution will also generate thousands of construction jobs and millions of dollars in revenue, as well as the resulting increase in customers and the resulting revenue from local tourism.
2023 is also the 10th anniversary of the historic settlement agreement between Oneida Indian Country, New York State, Oneida and Madison County.
Friday, November 3, 2023